HOSP 140 : Food and Beverage Management
Learn dining room management including operations, budget, cost control, inventory, staffing, layout, and styles of service.
- Explain the importance of effective communication skills in restaurant and food service management.
- Describe dining room service operations.
- Apply strategies for food service team growth and development.
- Monitor inventory and cost control.
- Develop a food service budget.
- Explain basic procedures to plan dining room layouts that promote employee productivity and guest experience.