The ability to apply technology and problem-solving skills to complex management problems is essential in today's rapidly evolving digital landscape. This course offers an overview of various management problem-solving strategies, tools, and technologies, thus empowering students to tackle real-world challenges in diverse management situations. This class may include students from multiple sections.
Must be seeking a Bachelor of Applied Science in Management degree to enroll. If interested, visit pencol.edu/bas
1. Evaluate various problem-solving approaches to identify, analyze, and evaluate complex situations in a management realm.
2. Evaluate the efficiency and suitability of diverse technologies in addressing problem-solving settings. Apply technologies effectively and aptly to solve problems in a variety of situations.
3. Develop analytical skills and algorithmic thinking, enabling successful problem-solving of complex issues.
4. Solve real-world problems using the appropriate problem-solving strategies and technology.
5. Critically examine the ethical, social, and cultural implications of leveraging technology for problem-solving.