IT 225 : WINDOWS DOMAINS
Learn how to implement, administer, and troubleshoot Windows Servers in network environments. Other topics include Windows Server participation in an Active Directory environment. Prepare for Microsoft Certification exams. (Completion of this course does not guarantee successful completion of the exams. Additional training and/or experience may be necessary.) (E) Recommended that students taking this course have either successfully completed IT 111 and IT 107 or enter the course with some experience and prior knowledge of virtualization and the basics of server operating systems.
- Design a Windows Domain.
- Discuss common Windows Server Roles and Features.
- Build a Windows Domain within Hyper-V.
- Construct an Active Directory Structure within a Windows Domain.
- Discuss security considerations in the context of a Windows Domain.
- Compare backup strategies for different Windows Server roles and workloads.
At a Glance
Program: Information Technology