This course covers the concepts of cloud-based information technology infrastructure and how organizations deploy and maintain hybrid cloud and fully remote infrastructure. This course prepares students to complete industry leading cloud architect certifications. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Describe three different cloud infrastructure platforms
- Demonstrate deploying servers and traditional on premises infrastructure on a cloud platform
- Demonstrate command line interface (CLI) skills to deploy, start, update and stop cloud instances and services
- Describe, troubleshoot and resolve networking issues unique to cloud based infrastructure
- Demonstrate operational understanding of the security principles required in any cloud-based infrastructure environment
- Develop, test and deploy automation scripts for basic infrastructure tasks