Contact the Peninsula College International Student Programs Office for more information:
1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd. #J46a
Port Angeles, WA 98362 U.S.A.
All international students must submit the following:
- A completed International Student Application Form and Payment Authorization Form
- Translated official copies of all applicable scholastic records (transcripts from high school, previous college, or language schools)
- Proof of finance (notarized Affidavit of Support, or an official bank letter, government or sponsor’s statement confirming the availability of sufficient funds for at least one year of study and living costs at Peninsula College)
- A nonrefundable application fee paid in U.S. dollars
For complete application/fee requirements visit pencol.edu.
Proof of English-language proficiency demonstrated in one of the following ways:
- 500 or higher in TOEFL
- IELTS 5.5 (no band lower than 5.0)
- 92 or higher on the Peninsula College ESL Compass Placement Test
- Two years of U.S. high school study, with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Successful completion of the Advanced Level of the IELS Program at Peninsula College or any accredited ESL program in the United States
- Transferring from the academic program of an accredited U.S. college or university with a minimum GPA of 2.0
Note: If your TOEFL scores are lower than 500, you will be accepted conditionally, and you will be required to take IELS classes. If your TOEFL scores are between 450 and 499, you may be allowed to take a college class, such as Music, Physical Education, or Math, that do not require heavy reading or writing assignments along with your IESL courses.