BAS students will experience the links between management theory and practice through the application, in a work setting, of the knowledge and skills gained in the classroom. They will demonstrate skills and knowledge in the focus area of their internship; effective management; time commitments and responsibilities of managers; the host organization’s structure, policies and practices; and interpersonal skills. This class may include students from multiple sections.
Must be seeking a Bachelor of Applied Science in Management degree to enroll. If interested, visit pencol.edu/bas
This class has a $7.21 liability insurance course fee.
- Apply skills that relate to management in the workplace.
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses related to management skills and behaviors.
- Acquire new management-level skills and behaviors.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal behaviors in the workplace.
- Demonstrate initiative and time management in a workplace setting.