MATH& 152 : Calculus II: Analytic Geometry
Calculus of exponential, log, and inverse trig functions; methods of integration; applications of integration; introduction to differential equations; and mathematical modeling. (QS, NS)
2.0 or higher in MATH& 151 or equivalent.
A student who successfully completes this class with a grade of 2.0 or better should be able to:
- State and use the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Perform basic symbol manipulation skills pertaining to integration, including using various integration techniques to calculate definite, indefinite, and improper integrals.
- Calculate areas between curves.
- Calculate volumes using both washer and shell methods.
- Calculate arc lengths, and areas of a surface of revolution.
- Use integration to solve separable differential equations.