Military Credits

When military courses are directly related to your course of study or program at Peninsula College, it is possible for credit to be awarded for use toward a specific degree or certificate. It should be noted, however, that many such courses may not be applicable and, therefore, no credit will be awarded. Official documentation needs to be submitted to the Student Services office. Procedures for requesting a formal evaluation of credit and to obtain a crosswalk of accepted coursework, may be obtained from Student Services, (360) 417-6340.