In this capstone honors course, students will complete a project relevant to their career pathway and program. The project will integrate at least two Business and IT programs (Business Administration, Administrative Office Systems, Multimedia Communications, Cybersecurity & Computer Forensics, or Information Technology) to provide breadth and relevance to the project. This class may include students from multiple sections.
Completion of 60 credits in the BUS/ IT program of study with a GPA of 3.5 or higher; and completion of the English course required in the BUS/IT program of study
- Introduce the project and the program integration requirements.
- Define the individualized project components and outcomes.
- Demonstrate workplace skills based on criteria defined in a project created by the student and approved by the instructor.
- Work with faculty to evaluate the completion of project tasks.
- Present a final project to demonstrate the program learning outcomes of the relevant program of study.
- Analyze commercials, television shows, and films according to their underlying narrative structures and persuasive (propaganda) techniques.