Learn practical and aesthetic concepts of filming and syncing audio, video, and light for projections at live theater and events. Students will use video cameras and projection technologies for screens and projection mapping. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Set up video equipment and film a live performance.
- Sync audio, video, and light during a live performance.
- Operate a video camera and video switcher.
- Set up projection equipment for events and theater usage.
- Cue sequences and simultaneously trigger multiple cues while filming a live performance.