Learn how to capture, create, and place the proper lighting to capture timeless and classic imagery. Learn how to work with both natural and studio lighting. Field trips when possible. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Manipulate available lighting to create a flattering light source.
- Learn to work with direct light, directional light, and backlight.
- Work with traditional studio lighting patterns.
- Design your own creative, complex multi-light setups.
- Learn to control the direction and quality of your light.