Develop and market a business presence and webpage on the Internet with social media and open source web applications. Explore online consumer behavior and Internet marketing campaigns. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Design and deploy a social media marketing action campaign.
- Compare and contrast online and traditional consumer behavior.
- Describe the significance of multi-channel content strategies, such as video, audio, interactive media, and impact of mobile technology on business and marketing.
- Evaluate search engine optimization tools and web analytics.
- Develop and market a unique online business presence with a blog and social media accounts.
- Discuss the impact of mobile technology on business and marketing.