Work-place learning in a legal services office. Aid attorneys with legal research, interview and provide advice to clients, and assist in case planning. Assist with development of self-help materials for pro-se litigants, training materials for staff and clients, and work on other special projects depending on the needs of the office. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Conduct scientific research and analysis.
- Draft memoranda, affidavits and briefs.
- Research prospects for new litigation, including both factual and legal claims.
- Assist with the development of litigation strategies.
- Prepare reports, training and advocacy materials.