SPAN& 222 : Spanish V
Continuation of SPANISH IV. Mastery of listening, reading, writing, and speaking; review of previous material; introduction to Spanish literature and history; continued study of culture. Learner-centered instruction. (E)
SPAN& 221, or permission of instructor.
- Demonstrate intermediate level proficiency in listening, reading, speaking and writing in Spanish.
- Recall and apply new Spanish vocabulary through a variety of written and oral assignments.
- Recall and apply appropriate grammatical structures.
- Describe and discuss the richness and diversity of Hispanic cultures.
- Identify and discuss a broadened knowledge of the people, places, art, literature, current issues, and daily life of Spanish-speaking countries through interaction with culturally rich readings, video and audio segments, films, and web-based activities.