WELD 210 : ADVANCED WELDING AND METAL FABRICATION I
Continuation of entry-level welding program designed to increase skills and prepare for certification. Learn to layout, cut, prepare, fit-up, and weld together metal to repair parts and fabricate projects.
- Define FCAW and GMAW. (Spell this out).
- List the advantages and disadvantages of FCAW and GMAW.
- Explain the difference between fully and semi-automatic welding.
- Name the industries where FCAW and GMAW are used the most.
- Learn the set up and operation of each component of both wire feed processes.
- Safety practices specific to working with electricity, shielding gases, and other welding hazards.
- Perform various types of welds and weld joints.
- Describe techniques and procedures for all positions.
At a Glance
WELD 130. Enrollment on spaceavailable basis.