ACCT& 203 : Principles of Accounting III
Managerial concepts are explored through accounting systems, management reports, and special analysis for decision making; costvolume-profit analysis; incremental analysis; responsibilities accounting; operational and capital budgeting; and standard cost systems. (E)
2.0 or higher in ACCT& 202.
- Compare and contrast managerial accounting from financial accounting.
- Determine product costs using job order and process costing systems.
- Analyze, compute, and evaluate problems related to cost-volume-profit and incremental analysis.
- Prepare budget data and determine their use in planning and control.
- Evaluate business challenges and opportunities using managerial accounting concepts.