HSSA 215 : COUNSELING II
Emphasis on learning to deal with issues specific to the counselor’s personal challenges. Offered for continuing professional education. Recommended for ongoing counselor certification.
- Identify categories of self- defeating behavior.
- Gain personal insight into counselor role.
- Assess counselor professional readiness.
- Develop awareness of stress management techniques.
- Apply holistic awareness in counselor role.
- Summarize effective self-care plan.
At a Glance
Program: Addiction Studies