AOS 105 : WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS I
Develop beginning through intermediate word processing skills in Microsoft Word and associated technologies. Create, edit, format documents and tables; use themes and building blocks, illustrate documents with graphics, merge data sources and documents. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing. Recommended: Touch keyboarding skills.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world business projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Create, edit, and format documents of varying complexity.
- Create and format tables.
- Illustrate documents with graphics.
- Customize themes, building blocks, and style sets.
- Create a data source and merge it with Word documents.
- Interact and share information in the Cloud.
At a Glance
Program: Administrative Office Systems