Develop beginning through intermediate spreadsheet skills in Microsoft Excel and associated technologies. Create, edit, and format spreadsheets; analyze data using formulas, manage workbook data, create and analyze table data. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing. Touch keyboarding skills is recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the functionality and program design of Spreadsheets.
- Format a worksheet.
- Create charts based on accurate data.
- Analyze data using formulas.
- Manage workbook data.
- Create tables and analyze table data.
- Interact and share information in the Cloud.