Create mixed media presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and associated technologies. Create and share interactive presentations online with voice, video, inking and screen recording. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing. Touch keyboarding skills is recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Create, modify, and customize a presentation.
- Enhance a presentation with graphical elements, media and animation.
- Create and format information graphics.
- Collaborate on delivery of a presentation.
- Customize templates and masters.