BAS 358 : SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Social media is how business is conducted today. As the number of social platforms increases, there is a greater need to establish an internal and external business strategy, policy, and culture to keep pace and build a competitive advantage. This course will connect business objectives with social media strategy, platforms and tactics.
- Discuss various concepts, theories, and principles of social media management.
- Understand and apply Metcalf’s Law.
- Understand and apply current social media trends.
- Research social media users, and design a social media for a site appropriate to users’ needs.
- Plan a social media marketing campaign.
- Identify and access the effects of mobile social media.
- Identify and apply change management techniques to the implementation of social media elements within an organization.
At a Glance
Program: Bachelor of Applied Science