BUS 205 : PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Focuses on dynamics of management and how to manage people and activities to achieve organizational and ethical goals. Lectures, analysis of case studies, videos, guest speakers, and group projects.
- Explain and apply the four primary functions of management and how they apply in the operations of a modern enterprise.
- Analyze the ways managers make decisions with regards to planning and controlling business operations.
- Differentiate and evaluate common organizational structures and their affect on company culture.
- Summarize the key motivational factors influencing individual or team performance and how a manager applies these in a leadership role.
- Evaluate the importance of diversity in small, local businesses vs. large global businesses.
- Appraise the importance of entrepreneurism in the modern business environment.
At a Glance
Program: Business Administration