BUS 210 : BUSINESS PLAN INTENSIVE
This course is designed for aspiring and existing entrepreneurs. Participants must bring a defined business idea and will develop a comprehensive business plan that works as a road map for future growth. No prerequisites. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Evaluate the responsibilities and requirements of owning and operating one's own business.
- Compare and contrast legal structures to select the best choice for a business.
- Create a realistic marketing plan.
- Develop a pro-forma financial statement projected for one year.
- Identify sources of financing appropriate for a business.
- Assemble a complete business plan suitable for specific audiences.
At a Glance
Program: Business Administration