This course introduces the fundamental considerations of starting and growing a business. Topics include entrepreneur readiness, operational planning, market planning, and cash flow forecasting. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Describe the responsibilities and requirements of owning and operating one's own business.
- Describe the core functions of a business.
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Develop pro-forma financial statements projected for one year.
- Analyze financial statements to develop a business strategy.
- Create a comprehensive business plan.