This class will provide opportunities for Construction Technology students to participate in internships with local businesses. Instruction permission is required. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Formerly GRBD 260)
This class has a $7.21 liability insurance course fee.
- Apply skills that relate to the internship workplace.
- Identify individual strengths and weaknesses related to workplace skills and behaviors.
- Acquire new workplace skills and behaviors.
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal behaviors in the workplace.
- Demonstrate initiative and time management in a workplace setting.