Students will learn finish carpentry techniques, craftsmanship finishing touches on construction project. Learn about traditional, colonial and modern construction styles including interior and exterior trim. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Using traditional, colonial, and modern molding styles; students will be able to trim out the interior and exterior profiles of a windows and doors.
- Using a compound miter saw and a coping saw; students will demonstrate two ways to make corner joints for interior molding.
- Students will be able to describe, draw, and build a wainscoting wall finish complete with chair rail.
- Students will install multiple base cabinets and uppers, install countertop, and trim out.
- Students will design and build a coat closet organized, complete with adjustable shelves.