Participation with children and staff in an approved early childhood center. Practice applying guidance procedures, implementing curriculum, and working cooperatively with staff. Lab assignments, six hours per week; seminar, one hour per week. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Create and maintain a safe and healthy environment for young children.
- Meet each child’s individual needs and plan for group needs.
- Prepare and evaluate the learning environment for young children.
- Develop and implement curriculum plans for young children.
- Support the child and family.
- Contribute to a professional team environment.
- Develop personally and professionally.