Series of programs from the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Vocations, and Global Issues. This class may be repeated up to six times for a total of thirty credits. Unless granted instructor permission, students taking this class for five credits will earn a decimal grade. This class may include students from multiple sections. (Elective)
- Students will reflect their learning through written responses.
- Written responses will demonstrate critical thinking across disciplines.
- Written responses will demonstrate analysis of the content and the presentation style/approach of lectures and performances.
- Written responses will demonstrate accurate use of grammar, punctuation, and other elements of Standard Written English.
- Written responses will show evidence of comprehension of the learning, including content and presentation/performance techniques.