GRBD 103 : Finish Carpentry
Students will learn finish carpentry techniques, craftsmanship finishing touches on construction project. Learn about traditional, colonial and modern construction styles including interior and exterior trim.
- Using traditional, colonial, and modern molding styles; students will be able to trim out the interior and exterior profiles of a windows and doors.
- Using a compound miter saw and a coping saw; students will demonstrate two ways to make corner joints for interior molding.
- Students will be able to describe, draw, and build a wainscoting wall finish complete with chair rail.
- Students will install multiple base cabinets and uppers, install countertop, and trim out.
- Students will design and build a coat closet organized, complete with adjustable shelves.