HUMDV 112 : Occupational Exploration
Emphasis on informed choices relating to careers. Self-assessment, occupational information, and current labor market trends stressed. Assess individual skills, values, interests, attitudes, and approaches to decision-making.
- Student will become familiar with occupational information available.
- Student will be able to use computer software and the Internet for occupational information.
- Student will complete interest inventories, personality analysis, and values assessment designed to assist in career decisions.
- Student will be able to clarify and/or validate occupational choices.
- Students will be aware of other sources of information regarding career options both on and off campus.