HUMDV 114 : RESUME WRITING
Create general and/or targeted employment resumes, using functional and chronological formats. Includes information about effective resume presentation style and approaches to use for a particular employment objective.
- Distinguish between Functional Skills and several other resume styles.
- Write a Functional Skills resume.
- Write a professional cover letter to accompany the resume.
- Evaluate the critical components to an effective thank you letter.
- Write a professional thank you letter as a follow-up to an interview.
At a Glance
Credits: 1 - 2
Program: Human Development