HUMDV 115 : INTERVIEW SKILLS
Utilize software and materials available in the Career Services Office to increase skills in interviewing. Participate in a mock interview at the conclusion of the course and receive feedback from the instructor.
- Be familiar with typical interview questions.
- Student will practice responses to typical interview questions.
- Student will be familiar with interview skills and business etiquette.
- Student will be familiar with Internet resources regarding interviewing.
- Student will have experience responding to interview questions.
At a Glance
Credits: 1 - 2
Program: Human Development