INFO 101 : Research in Health and Social Sciences
Introduction to finding information in the allied health fields (nursing, radiology, technologist, dental hygienist, healthcare assistant) covering how research is produced and organized, how to analyze a clinical question, how to conduct a search strategy using print and web-based sources, and how to evaluate information found.
- Clearly articulate a need for health information.
- Locate multiple relevant sources of health information for a particular need.
- Evaluate information and its sources using a set of criteria.
- Apply information from a variety of sources to a specific purpose.
- Reference information sources using APA style.