College mathematics used in professional and technical programs. Content includes mathematical modeling and applications employing numerical operations; measurements; geometry; linear and nonlinear equations; exponent, radical, and polynomial operations; functions; formulas; plane analytical geometry with graphing; and an introduction to trigonometry. This class may include students from multiple sections.
MATH 63/64 or acceptable placement test score
- Simplify numerical expressions.
- Convert and compute measurements.
- Simplify algebraic expressions.
- Solve equations and formulas.
- Solve and graph linear functions.
- Analyze and interpret statistical data.
- Apply elementary geometric concepts.
- Apply elementary right triangle trigonometry concepts.