Explore the fundamental techniques of 3D creation, capturing, and rendering. Create objects and characters that can be used for 3D environments, interfaces and printing. Good computer file management skills is recommended. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Conceive 3D visual development and design concept art to apply polygon economics.
- Build models of 3D objects, architectural spaces, and characters.
- Study and apply materials, textures, and lighting strategies with various digital tools.
- Create files for rendering and output for 3D printing.
- Develop and integrate 3D objects into an immersive environment.