Use practical techniques to professionally manipulate photographs and automate digital image production tasks. Create special effects for type, photos, and web graphics with industry standard software (Photoshop). Students will produce an informational multimedia presentation on the topic of a global issue, and design a webpage portfolio to showcase course projects. This class may include students from multiple sections.
- Use advanced image editing techniques to repair and enhance photographs.
- Design digital artwork with layer masks, blend modes, layer styles, adjustment layers, and employ Smart Filters to create complex effects.
- Master vector tools including Pen tool and Paths Panel and transform and maximize Smart Objects.
- Apply professional-quality typography in Photoshop.
- Display projects in a website portfolio on the internet including a global issue online slideshow.