HSSA 140 : GROUP COUNSELING
Theory and therapy models common to rehabilitation of chemically dependent through group process. Recommended: HSSA& 101, HSSA 105 AND HSSA 115.
- Define stages of group process.
- Define group therapy.
- Apply awareness of Motivational Interviewing as a treatment modality.
- List therapy models for counseling the addicted population.
- Demonstrate dynamics of group facilitation.
- Compose personalized reflection of subject matter on group therapy model of choice.
At a Glance
Program: Addiction Studies