AOS 107 : DATABASE APPLICATIONS I
Develop beginning through intermediate relational database management skills in Microsoft Access and associated technologies. Create tables, relationships, forms, and reports. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing. Recommended: Touch keyboarding skills. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relational databases.
- Create and modify tables.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Build queries, forms, and reports.
- Analyze and filter data.
- Use graphical tools and elements.
At a Glance
Program: Administrative Office Systems