AOS 205 : WORD PROCESSING APPLICATIONS II
Develop advanced word processing skills in Microsoft Word and associated technologies. Create multipage and research papers; apply automated functions; collaborate and share documents, build electronic forms, apply advanced graphical tools. Interactive training and skillbased assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Format multi-page research reports.
- Create and modify styles, templates, and themes.
- Integrate Word with other software programs.
- Create and format advanced graphics.
- Build and complete interactive forms.
- Customize Word functions and display.
- Interact and share information in the Cloud.
At a Glance
AOS 105 or CAT 130
Program: Administrative Office Systems