AOS 206 : SPREADSHEET APPLICATIONS II
Develop advanced spreadsheet skills in Microsoft Excel and associated technologies. Use advanced functions and formulas; enhance charts, use “what-if” analysis, analyze data with PivotTables, exchange data with other programs, share files and incorporate web content, and program with XML. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete real-world business projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Create workbooks with advanced formatting and mathematical functions.
- Analyze data with PivotTables.
- Export data into other file formats.
- Customize Excel and advanced worksheet management.
- Write VBA code to automate repetitious tasks.
- Interact and share information in the Cloud.
At a Glance
AOS 106 or CAT 140.
Program: Administrative Office Systems