Program Code: ECEFCC20
- Apply the professional code of ethics for early care and education to resolve dilemmas
- Practice ideals of professionalism in work with children, families and peers
- Develop strategies for working with culturally, linguistically, and ability diverse families in accessing health, nutritional, and dental services
- Explain individual differences in development.
- Plan environment supportive of children’s development with focus on attachment, self-help, relationships, and executive function
- Articulate knowledge and skills that define Family Childcare Providers as professionals