ECED 260 : PRACTICUM III
Advanced practicum experience based on skill standards in a developmentally appropriate setting with qualified master teacher. Individualized opportunities for students to practice advanced teaching competencies and professional interactions with site staff and parents. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Create and Maintain a Safe and Healthy Environment.
- Meet Each Child’s Individual Needs and Plan for Group Needs.
- Prepare and Evaluate the Learning Environment.
- Develop and Implement Curriculum.
- Support the Child and Family.
- Create and Maintain a Professional Team Environment.
- Develop Personally and Professionally.
At a Glance
Completion of ECED& 120 and ECED& 190 (or ECE 101-103), ECED 146 and 147, and at least 30 credits in ECE courses. Grade of 2.0 or higher in ECED& 120, ECED& 190, ECED 146, and ECED 147
Program: Early Childhood Education