HUMDV 101 : SUCCESS IN THE ONLINE CLASSROOM
Overview of what to expect in an online course and how to make web-based learning more productive and rewarding. Meet in an online classroom that simulates a typical web-based learning environment. Students will learn how to use online courseware, navigate threaded discussions, locate articles and research materials, create an electronic presentation, and save electronic documents for presentation on the internet.
- Post messages to threaded discussions.
- Locate a peer-reviewed article from the library database.
- Differentiate between the credible and inappropriate internet and research sources.
- Set priorities, and organize your time.
- Download an electronic document and save it to a computer.
- Submit an assignment document.
- Define copyright, fair use, and plagiarism.
- Present a topic in a PowerPoint presentation.
- Attach a PowerPoint presentation a discussion board.
- Start an ePortfolio.
At a Glance
Program: Human Development