MATH& 148 : Business Calculus
Limits, rates of change, graphing, differentiating, optimizing, polynomials, integration, logarithmic and exponential functions, implicit differentiation, business applications. (QS,NS)
2.0 or better in MATH& 141 or MATH 111.
- Analyze, solve, and interpret linear and non-linear functions.
- Understand and analyze limits.
- Apply techniques of differentiation to solve problems and interpret derivative functions.
- Apply techniques of integration to solve problems and interpret integral functions.
- Create and interpret graphical representations of functions, derivatives, and integrals.
- Use technology appropriately and efficiently.