MEDIA 155 : E-Book Design and Publishing
Design, publish and promote e-books and interactive publications for multiple devices on the web. Use digital publishing software to create and implement effects such as page rotation, scrolling text, and interactive images. Learn how to distribute an e-book or e-publication to an app store. This class will include students from multiple sections.
Good computer and typing skills.
- Learn and implement mastery of eBook formatting by apply design decisions for multiple devices and audiences.
- Learn and understand publishing on major digital distribution platforms by comparing eBook formats and upload procedures for multiple e-book retailors.
- Differentiate between traditional and eMedia publishing models and workflows.
- Utilize various digital media publishing formats, such as EPUB, PDF, and XML.
- Master an understanding of eBook sales, marketing and promotion.