MEDIA 212 : GRAPHIC DESIGN PORTFOLIO
Students will produce a website portfolio of digital media and artwork that showcases creative and technical skills. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Recognize how visual rhetoric is applied to support the purposes and goals of portfolio effectiveness while planning, organizing, and evaluating individual student portfolios.
- Plan, organize, and complete projects that demonstrate knowledge of multimedia communications.
- Plan, storyboard, edit and repurpose existing work, map hyperlinks, and create an original website portfolio that meets an appropriate and marketable standard.
- Write a personal resume and identify short and long term continuing education and career goals.
- Network with potential employers to identify specific requirements to achieve desired employment.
At a Glance
MEDIA 110 and web design skills.
Program: Multimedia Communications