MEDIA 110 : Introduction to Multimedia Graphic
This course concentrates on the creative and practical exploration of computer graphics and page layout design. Students will explore basic concepts of digital media, terminology and acquire hands-on experience working with industry standard page layout and illustration software. This class will include students from multiple sections.
- Apply skills to create and understand the fundamentals of graphic design by translating design elements into new graphic design solutions.
- Practice the creative process by creating numerous ideas on a particular topic.
- Use traditional and digital tools to render letter forms, illustrations, and graphic designs.
- Operate with specific graphic design requirements while using a combination of typography and imagery.
- Create a hierarchy of information within a given space.