AOS 212 : Integrated Business Projects
Advanced applications of word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and databases. Project-based application of advanced skills in an integrated, comprehensive business practice set of problems. Apply concepts and skills to create solutions to problems using Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access. Interactive training and skill-based assessments are completed in a virtual environment; projects are based on real-world business situations. Integration with cloud computing.
AOS 105,106, and 107
AOS 205 and 206.
- Apply critical thinking skills to complete comprehensive business projects.
- Combine technical skills to complete independent core concept reviews.
- Apply prior learning to advanced applications of Office 365.
- Create and integrate documents, presentations, workbooks, and databases.
- Interact and share information in the Cloud.